1www.frype.com is a portal for many different types of activities and mutual communication meant for wide public; the operations of the portal are organised and coordinated by SIA Draugiem, hereafter referred to as Frype.com.
3Frype.com is entitled, at its own discretion, to change these regulations at any time and those amendments come into force as of the moment of their publishing in the portal www.frype.com.
4Each user is considered to have accepted these regulations in full, including all amendments hereto, by using the portal www.frype.com. Each user of the portal www.frype.com is responsible for reading these regulations to be timely informed of the amendments hereto.
5To become a registered user of the portal www.frype.com a person has to comply with the registration procedure provided by the portal. Each user of the portal www.frype.com has to take into account that the respective data in user’s profile (name, last name, and other information) have to be true. Each registered user of the portal www.frype.com may have only one user profile. One profile should not contain several persons. The registered user has to be clearly visible and recogniseable in the photo submitted in user’s profile. The profile of each user of the portal www.frype.com may contain only the data of the respective registered user. It is prohibited to create so-called “false” profiles in the portal www.frype.com, i.e. the creation of profiles in which the user of the portal www.frype.com includes data of other (including unreal) people or animals, subjects, etc. instead of his/her own data. Upon encountering such profiles frype.com is entitled to promptly delete them without prior notice.
6Each registered user of the portal www.frype.com is obliged not to reveal his/her portal access data to other people.
9Frype.com is entitled at its own discretion including without prior notice to delete registered users’ profiles as well as limit or deny access to the portal www.frype.com and bears no responsibility for that in such event.
10Each user of the portal www.frype.com is fully responsible for any information submitted by him to the portal or sent to other portal users. This includes, but is not limited to, his/her own profile data, photos, e-mail messages, video materials, and music records. It also includes taking full responsibility for the consequences (including legal) caused by submitting or sending such information. It is prohibited to submit or send to other users of the portal www.frype.com:
- information (including video and audio materials, the publishing or sending of which may violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights (copyrights, etc.) of third parties;
- information which infringes upon a person’s pride and dignity;
- information encouraging violence, race-hatred or performance of other illegal activities;
- information which is vulgar, libelous or otherwise abusive;
- information which contains computer viruses or is designed to be detrimental to the functionality (safety) of any computer or electronic communications software;
- information having the nature of junk mail, spam, chain letters or uncoordinated advertisement;
- information of a pornographic or excessively erotic nature;
- information of any other type that influences or might influence normal operations and the safety of the portal www.frype.com;
- information which advertises psychotropic substances, similar substances or plants;
- information which advertises financial services, which have not obtained licencing for issuing financial services through the defined process of the normative regulations of the Republic of Latvia;
- information which advertises or promotes unauthorised competitions, pyramid earning schemes, chain mail, or methods that are based on salesperson recruitment.
11In any event Frype.com bears no responsibility for the information submitted to the portal www.frype.com or mutually sent by users and for consequences (including legal) arising from submitting or sending of such information. Besides Frype.com bears no responsibility for the portal accessibility, mutual communication of portal users, any problems of a technical nature in the operation of the portal, portal users’ profile data changes resulting from unauthorised access by another person. All the activities of the portal (including the available services) are provided as is and Frype.com disclaims any and all warranties. Moreover Frype.com is in no event liable for damage of any kind incurred by users of the portal www.frype.com as a result of the use of the portal and services available therein.
12Users of the portal www.frype.com are obliged to do their best to hold Frype.com harmless and indemnify against all third party claims or complaints brought against Frype.com and in any way related to the use of the portal by respective users.
13If as the result of a violation of these regulations a user of the portal www.frype.com is prohibited from or has limited access to his/her portal or to his/her profile due to deletion, then such a user will not be compensated for any payments made for any paid services available at the portal (profile view statistics, ordering presents, etc.).
14Frype.com is entitled to inform the users of the portal www.frype.com on different current events related to the portal by publishing information in the portal or sending e-mails to users.
15All the intellectual property rights in respect to the portal www.frype.com are reserved solely by Frype.com. In the event of violation of those rights the guilty person is legally culpable as well as fully responsible for all the damage incurred to Frype.com as a result of the aforementioned.
16All disputes in respect of these regulations arising between Frype.com and users of the portal www.frype.com are settled by mutual negotiations. If an amicable solution cannot be reached they have to be settled pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
1. All the users’ personal data submitted to the portal www.frype.com are protected pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. Processing of data is performed pursuant to the general personal data processing principles provided by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
2. Upon becoming a registered user of the portal www.frype.com a person agrees to the processing of data specified in the profile.
3. Each registered user of the portal www.frype.com realises and agrees that the data specified in his/her user profile are publicly available to all other registered users of the portal www.frype.com (upon observing the possibility specified by registered user in the user’s profile to chose restrictions on access to certain data), and that the use of those data is not dependant on Frype.com.